Printable vinyl paper is a great way to create your own custom stickers for fun or applying to toy models, tumblers and more. Our Hayes Paper Co® Vinyl is simple to use, just follow the instructions below.
Hayes Paper Co® Printable Vinyl Paper
Scissors or machine cutter
1. Design sticker Image with quality of at least 300 DPI
2. Load your Inkjet printer with Hayes Paper Co® Printable Vinyl Paper
3. Orient the paper to make sure you will print your design on the vinyl side
4. Print at high gloss photo paper setting (do not use high speed print setting)
5. Allow printed vinyl to dry for 5 minutes before cutting
6. Use scissors or machine cutter to cut out your design
7. Peel off vinyl backing
8. Stick to a clean surface
Hayes Paper Co® Printable Vinyl Paper is waterproof. For best color results we recommend keeping stickers out of direct sunlight.
*Note: Glossy Printable Vinyl is not recommended to use with a Canon Printer. Canon Printers use a pigment based black ink which can cause smudging. The colored Canon inks are dye based and work well. Oil based and dye based inkjet inks or printers are not recommended with this product.
If you need some help or advice on your project or you have any issues getting the product to work on your surface, send us an email at email@example.com. We love seeing all your unique creations, so don’t forget to tag us at @hayespaperco on TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.